Mill Park Elementary School DDSD
This provider participates in
Openings in Preschool Promise are available to:
- Families with children ages 3 and 4
- Children currently on waiting lists for other publicly funded preschool options
- Families served by DHS (TANF and child welfare)
- Low-income families and families of color living at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level
For more information, visit the Preschool Promise website.
More about this provider
The provider has reported this information. Please contact provider for details.
WHAT IS THE MILL PARK PRESCHOOL PROGRAM?
- A FREE, full day, public preschool in Mill Park Elementary School
- A certified David Douglas teacher and two assistants in each classroom
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snack provided
- Transportation provided for those students whose home school is Mill Park.
- Family support and involvement opportunities
- There are only 36 spots available, so apply NOW!
WHO CAN APPLY?
- ONLY children who live in the Mill Park school catchment area. This must be verified by showing appropriate documents upon enrollment.
- Families that are at or below 200% the Federal Poverty Guideline
- Children who turn 4 years old by September
To find out more information and to apply: el.ddouglas.k12.or.us
- English (English)