Solid Foundation Child Care
This provider participates in
Openings in Preschool Promise are available to:
- Families with children ages 3 and 4
- Children currently on waiting lists for other publicly funded preschool options
- Families served by DHS (TANF and child welfare)
- Low-income families and families of color living at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level
For more information, visit the Preschool Promise website.
More about this provider
The provider has reported this information. Please contact provider for details.
Our goal is to create an enriched and inclusive learning experience while promoting reading and positive self-expression. We thrive on empowering the student in an effort to prepare them for school while setting a solid foundation for success.
- Low Child-to-Caregiver Ratio
- A Caring & Stimulating Environment
- Picture Reports Sent to Parents Daily
- Strong Reading Focus With One-on-One Support
- Partnership With GrowPortland (Leading Science Curriculum)
- Tailored Student Play-Based Curriculum
- ERDC & Preschool Promise Approved!
Blocks Away From Portland Community College on 82nd
- English (English)
Special provider services
- Weekend care